Niagara Falls trip was amazing! But after two whole days of eating out for every meal, I really do miss home cooking As soon as I got home today, I called my parents, then made a really quick meal for dinner and tomorrow’s lunch for work.
<5 min Aubergine Stir-fry with Shiitake Mushrooms
Ingredients (for 1 serving):
- 1 small Aubergine (Eggplant), quartered then diced
- 3-5 Shiitake Mushrooms
- Sliced Scallions (green onion)
- Hemp Heart Seeds
- Soy Sauce
- 1 cup brown rice
- Stir fry the chopped aubergine in a frying pan for about 2 minutes, then add mushrooms.
- Add a few teaspoons of soy sauce to the frying pan
- Serve with a side of rice, topped with the sliced scallion tops and hemp heart seeds (peanuts, or any kind of nut or seed also works really well!)